Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Bourbon (BETA)

There's been a lot of talk around here about something called the Bourbon Update.

I really don't understand why anyone would want to update a bourbon either. Really they're perfect, the only thing better than a bourbon is a cheesy sandwich cracker (that site needs to be whitelisted by the way if any of our eval people are reading this)

Actually, if any of our eval people are reading this you need to check out this serps. I myself have doubts that pineapple casserole is the most relevant result - although it does sound quite yummy, I might get mommy to cook that tonight.

Anyway - those webmaster people are all up in arms about this bourbon update and I can't say I blame them - unless they're doubling the yummy chocolate filling or adding more in a pack I don't think they should be updated at all. In fact I'm going to tell Larry to stop this silly update now.

Comments:
Very nice site! » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? By peddling very hard on an excercise bike at my desk (somebody's got to)

* Unreal, pretend, not true. Marissa, or indeed any Marissa, did not write this. This is a joke, a subtle dig at a company similar to CompanyX.