Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Going well so far (BETA)

Well we got here OK but already we've had to remove a load of airline cutlery from XWordsRep's bag.

We had a brief meeting with the clients almost straight after we landed and they seem very nice but they're holding out for a special evening out before they tell us their final decision. The problem is none of us understand where exactly it is they want to go? I'm sure we'll work it out.

Anyway, I'm just popping into town to see if I can find mommy a nice present and then I'm going to ask around and see if I can find this club they want to go to.

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? By peddling very hard on an excercise bike at my desk (somebody's got to)

* Unreal, pretend, not true. Marissa, or indeed any Marissa, did not write this. This is a joke, a subtle dig at a company similar to CompanyX.