Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Hidden Links (BETA)

So some newspaper has hidden links on its pages and people are getting all excited and wanting us to do something? Well we already are doing something; The XLink blue streaks will solve that problem faster than mommy can say 'paid linking'.

I admit the beta version doesn't show the links up but once we move to relinking existing links and to default 'on' then all that nasty white on white stuff will become white on blue stuff and will be nice and visible.

You see - everythng we do really is designed to enhance the user experience. And webmasters who complain are probably all hiding hundreds of links on their pages.

Comments:
maybe I'm new to this whole interweb-thing, I've only been on the web since 1994...when has white-linking been a crime? I think that was one of the fundamental flaws in early search-engine technology. you just put your website content in the page 50,000 times and the search engine makes with the upping the relevance.

they also used to jack-up their meta-data with all sorts of unrelated information. I even heard one of them like to have hyphens in website names. I don't know much about that one. but it's silly to get worked up over somebody's dirty tricks.

and...maybe a tutorial on how to perform that trick...maybe? huh?
 
Content is king they say yet when I use search phrases such as Article Directory I find that seeking knowledge still captures me so when people talk about Article Directory just remeber this is still the Information Super Highway.
 
Content is king they say yet when I use search phrases such as Article I find that seeking knowledge still captures me so when people talk about Article just remeber this is still the Information Super Highway.
 
I seem to be a dying breed on the internet. I still feel that article writing and article marketing are in their infancy - there is much more benefit to be derived from article writing. None of my web sites have suffered from the alleged, duplicate content filter or penalty - very much the opposite. The Article Writing blog is on course to become the number one source of information on article writing and marketing.
 
Very nice site!
» »
 
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? By peddling very hard on an excercise bike at my desk (somebody's got to)

* Unreal, pretend, not true. Marissa, or indeed any Marissa, did not write this. This is a joke, a subtle dig at a company similar to CompanyX.